Materials are available in purities ranging from 99.9% to 99.9999% and are available for all sputtering systems – round, rectangular, S-Gun, Delta, and Ring. Custom designs are also available upon request.
We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Our sales engineers want to work with you in selecting the appropriate target material, fabrication process, and bonding assembly that insures the success of your thin film deposition process.
- Tolerance on DIAMETERS for ROUND TARGETS is +/- 0.010”
- Tolerance on THICKNESS for ALL TARGETS is +/- 0.010”
- Tolerance on FLATNESS for ROUND TARGETS is 0.003” per inch of diameter.
- Tolerance on FLATNESS for RECTANGULAR TARGETS up to 4 x 4” is 0.003” per inch of length.
- Tolerance on FLATNESS for RECTANGULAR TARGETS up to 5 x 15” is 0.015” corner-to-corner, Total Indicator Movement (T.I.R.).
- Tolerance on FLATNESS for RECTANGULAR TARGETS up to 5 x 36” is 0.025” corner-to-corner, T.I.R.
We can manufacture our targets to tighter specifications for an extra fabrication charge.